ICU Registered Nurse
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare
to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the only full-service,
acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma
designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our
services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community,
providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child
Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for
our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, and a
newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.-The physicians,
nurses, and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to
providing the highest quality care with compassion and
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including a
competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
student loan assistance program-employee discount program. We would
love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
To provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the
nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health
care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports maintains and provides an environment that is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices develop and endorse customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate for the patients'
right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on the assessment of the patient.
Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: (list required
and preferred separately)REQUIRED
- Minimum-College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
BSN.--LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: (list required and preferred
- CCRN preferred
- S.T.A.B.L.E. preferred
- NRP preferredREQUIRED
- Current RN licensure in-Texas-or compact state.---BCLS
- ACLS upon hire or transfer into unit (Exception:--GN must
obtain within six (6) months from date of hire or transfer into
- Certifications must be kept current as documented on
card.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:- (list required and
- Acute care experience.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transcribe physician's orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.Ability to listen,
empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , ICU Registered Nurse, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!