Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol Medical Center Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has
provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region.
As a full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level
II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand
our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community,
providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child
Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for
our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly
renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses
and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the
highest quality care with compassion and integrity. BENEFITS We
offer an excellent total compensation package, for various
positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, student loan assistance, and employee discount
program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
opportunity. POSITION SUMMARY To provide professional nursing care
to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with
other members of the health care delivery team including
physicians, to deliver quality health care. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in department based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to
patients' right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: REQUIRED
- ADN PREFERRED
- BSN or MSN LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: REQUIRED
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification and NRP within six (6) months from date of
hire or transfer to L&D.
- AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Practices and Principles must be
obtained within eight (8) months from date of hire or transfer to
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Labor and delivery, obstetrics and gynecology and postpartum
experience preferred. SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician s orders. Required
- Knowledge of body substance isolation. Required
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Ability to assist with delivery. Required
- Basic computer literacy and skill level to complete patient
- Bilingual in English/Spanish. Preferred Notice Our Company s
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-###-#### option 1. Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary,
domiciliary, hospice, mhb, nurse rn, psychatric, registered nurse,
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!