Telemetry Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Company: Las Palmas Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 23, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
About Las Palmas Medical Center
Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special
expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma),
Cardiology, Women s Services, Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive
Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, and Wound Care Management. Las
Palmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in
the Region. Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital is a separate
facility with newly renovated patient rooms, exercise equipment and
cafeteria. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 325-bed facility
are committed to caring for our community with compassionate,
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various
positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, student loan assistance, and employee discount
program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high
quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in
the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration
with other members of the management team, the CNC directs,
monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organization s vision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate,
evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered
- Exercises judgement and provides direction regarding patient
care assignments using established policies/procedures.
- Operationalizes evidence-based practices to enhance patient
safety and quality outcomes.
- Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks,
accreditations, and designations.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performed regularly and
according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of
patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with
other members of the management team. Qualifications
Certifications and Licensure:
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the
state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in
accordance with law and regulation.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Preferred:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) Education and
- Associate Degree in Nursing or RN Diploma (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- 1+ years applicable experience required Notice
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: arnp, bilingual, crna, family medicine, nursing
assistant cna, nurse practitioner, prac, prn, spanish,
Keywords: Las Palmas Medical Center, El Paso , Telemetry Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!