Company: Cardiac Imaging, Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Cardiac Imaging, Inc. () has brought together advanced nuclear
medicine technology with convenient care through our turnkey mobile
clinics. Our service allows physicians to treat their patients for
cardiac disease with the most cutting edge tools in nuclear
medicine, without leaving the comfort of their practice. We
exclusively perform mobile cardiac PET imaging exams, the
recognized gold standard across the United States in detecting
early coronary artery disease before it is evident on other imaging
We are currently seeking a part-time Paramedic to assist our
Nuclear Medicine Technologist on our Mobile Cardiac Imaging
Program. The right candidate will have extensive experience with
stress testing procedures, be enthusiastic and patient
Local travel is required for this position, including occasional
overnight stays. All gas mileage will be reimbursed to the
employee, and any hotel accommodations will be paid for by Cardiac
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparation of patient for stress testing procedure including
patient interviews, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient
consent and required signatures, and conducting patient teaching
related to nuclear imaging procedure, including risks and
- Assess patients' blood pressure, pulse, respirations, lung
sounds, and establish Peripheral Intravenous (IV) access.
- Set up and monitor patient through 12 lead EKG stress testing
including application of 12 lead EKG monitor pads and application
- Identify EKG rhythm and interpretation.
- Preparation of pharmacological stress agents, dose calculation
- Under the direct supervision of the site physician, application
of ACLS algorithms if patients experience heart problems or cardiac
arrest during procedure including administration of resuscitation
pharmacological agents, oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway
placement and suctioning.
- Completion of daily paperwork at customer site to include
obtaining physician signature(s), photocopying, and faxing.
- Must comply with established departmental policies and
procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety and
- Active Paramedic License or Credentialed by CCI (CCT)
- ACLS Certified
- One (1) or more years of experience as a paramedic
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point,
Outlook, and Practice Management Systems preferred.
- Ability to work well with others in a professional manner
within a team oriented environment.
- Must have flexibility in schedule and be comfortable with local
travel to different client sites.
We offer a competitive hourly rate of pay.
Keywords: Cardiac Imaging, Inc., El Paso , Paramedic, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!