NICU RN Critical PRN
Company: Las Palmas Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
About Las Palmas Medical Center
Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special
expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma),
Cardiology, Women's Services, Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive
Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, and Wound Care Management. Las
Palmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in
the Region. Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital is a separate
facility with newly renovated patient rooms, exercise equipment and
cafeteria. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 325-bed facility
are committed to caring for our community with compassionate,
POSITION SUMMARY: The RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care
in accordance with established policies and procedures of Las
Palmas Medical Center and the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. In
collaboration with the patient, the patient's family and other
members of the health care team, the clinical RN assesses, plans,
implements, evaluates, delegates and coordinates treatment plans
and the plan of care.
Benefits: We offer an excellent total compensation package, for
various positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit
package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include
participation of 401k. We believe in our team and your ability to
do excellent work with us. We would love to talk to you about this
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process
in the neonatal age.
- Communicates, interacts, and participates in teamwork on the
- Practices, endorses, and provides customer service skills to
patients, family members, physicians, and staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge and respect of the patient's right to
privacy and protection of patient confidentiality.
- Assesses and monitors and recognizes changes in the patient's
behavioral and physiological status; takes appropriate action based
on the neonatal assessment.
- Monitors and documents information regarding patient
- Utilizes professional skills and judgment in delivering and/or
delegating care for patients.
- Assists with unit employee process activities, including
orientation, professional development.
- Sets priorities and organizes the workload on a nursing
- Administer and appraise Quality Improvement within the services
- Other duties as assigned within scope and practice of
licensure. Qualifications REQUIRED LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION
- Texas or Compact State Nursing License
- BCLS Certification
- NRP Certification immediately with experience REQUIRED
- Graduate from an Associate Degree Program or
- Graduate from a Bachelor Degree of Nursing Program
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team to ensure quality care
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize needs
- Basic computer skills needed.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS,
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Preferred health care experience
- Preferred Neonatal experience
- S.T.A.B.L.E. course certification Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here . For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option
Keywords: Las Palmas Medical Center, El Paso , NICU RN Critical PRN, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!