Medical Surgical RN PRN Bonus $10,000
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
About Del Sol Medical Center Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has
provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region.
As the only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with
a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to
expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate
community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity &
Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence
designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The
physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed
to providing the highest quality care with compassion and
integrity. Benefits We offer an excellent total compensation
package, for various positions including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits
include participation of 401k. We believe in our team and your
ability to do excellent work with us. We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity. About this role:
- HCA Las Palmas Del Sol Medical Center is looking for PRN RN-'s
to work within ICU, Med Surge, Bariatric Surgical, Medical
Oncology, Medical Renal, Ortho Neuro,
- Ortho Surgical,Telemetry Units across our local Hospitals.
- These are night or weekend opportunities.
- Twelve week commitments
- Earn $10,000 Bonus for work commitment (bonus paid in two
- Apply today to speak with one of our Recruiters in more detail
about these great opportunites. POSITION SUMMARY To provide
professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing
process. To collaborate with other members of the health care
delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
POPULATION SERVED: Core competencies will be assessed primarily on
the following patient populations served: Medical/Surgical
diagnosis including but not limited to GI, GU/GYN, orthopedic,
neuro, renal metabolic, pulmonary systems and those requiring
isolation precautions. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patient-'s right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other RN duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Current Registered Nursing License in state of Texas or Compact
- Basic Cardiac Life Support certification --Required.
- Bachelors in Nursing Science--Preferred
- Associates degree or Diploma in Nursing--Required
CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Medical/Surgical Nursing experience--Preferred
- Medical Surgical ANCC Certification--Preferred
- Reads and writes basic English--Required
- Effective communication skills, both oral and
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partner needs.--Required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency--Required
Notice Our Company-'s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking . For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , Medical Surgical RN PRN Bonus $10,000, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!