RN / NICU / Texas / Permanent / Rehabilitation Registered Nurse Job
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 11, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
About DelSol Medical Center Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has
provided quality healthcareto El Paso and the surrounding region.
As a full-service, acute care hospitalin East El Paso with a Level
II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, wecontinue to expand
our services to meet the growing needs of our tristatecommunity,
providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity &
ChildServices, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation
for ourBariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly
renovated 32-bedRehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses and
staff at our 350-bedhospital are committed to providing the highest
quality care with compassionand integrity. Benefits: We offeran
excellent total compensation package, for various positions
includingcompetitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. Webelieve in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Yourbenefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability,tuition reimbursement, and
employee discount program. We would love to talk toyou about this
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide professional nursing care to patients
utilizing the nursingprocess. To collaborate with other members of
the health care delivery teamincluding physicians, to deliver
quality health care. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Knowledge of rehabilitation nursing skills
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Successfully passes an annual Functional Independence Measure
credentialing examination with a score above 80%.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/ORPREFERRED: REQUIRED
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compactstate.
- Current BCLS certification. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ORPREFERRED:
- Attainment of CRRN or withintwo years working on the Inpatient
Rehabilitation Unit the nurse will take andpass the Certified
Rehabilitation Registered Nurse examination. SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE,
- Reads and writes BasicEnglish with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physicians orders.
- Knowledge of body substanceisolation.
- Uses the FIM instrument toassess patient functional level of
independence throughout the rehabilitationprogram.
- Ability to listen, empathizeand respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual inEnglish/Spanish.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For ...
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / NICU / Texas / Permanent / Rehabilitation Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!