RN / NICU / Texas / Any / Progressive Care Unit / Telemetry Registered
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
About Del Sol MedicalCenter Since 1974, Del Sol MedicalCenter has
provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding
region.As a full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with
a Level II Traumadesignation in Emergency Services, we continue to
expand our services to meetthe growing needs of our tristate
community, providing special expertise inCardiology, Maternity &
Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center ofExcellence designation
for our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, anda newly
renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nursesand
staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the
highestquality care with compassion and integrity.
BENEFITS: We offeran excellent total compensation package, for
various positions includingcompetitive salary, excellent benefit
package and growth opportunities. Webelieve in our team and your
ability to do excellent work with us. We wouldlove to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity.
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide professional nursingcare to patients
utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with othermembers of
the health care delivery team including physicians, to
deliverquality health care.
POPULATION SERVED: Core competencies will beassessed primarily on
the following patient populations: Acute medical/surgicalcare of
diseases and conditions including but not limited to:
Cardiovascular,Pulmonary, GI, GU, Skeletal/Muscular, Renal, and
Orthopedic. Conditions and diseases including but notlimited to :
AMI, CAD, PVD, CVA/TIA, COPD, CHF, Shock, Renal Failure,and
- Demonstrates knowledge andapplication of the nursing
- Participates and cooperatesin the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains andprovides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care througheffective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops andendorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and externalcustomers.
- Serves as the patient andfamily advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protectingconfidential
- Plans and implements patientcare and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documentspatient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological andpsychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of thepatient.
- Other duties as assigned.
- CCRN preferred
- PALS preferred
- TNCC preferred REQUIRED (Certifications must be keptcurrent)
- RN licensure in Texas orcompact state.
- ACLS upon hire or one time grace period of 60 days for
stafftransitioning from med surge unit to progressive care
- Minimum College: AssociateDegree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION,EXPERIENCE, SKILLS,
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Reads and writes BasicEnglish with the basic skills necessary
to transcribe physicians orders.
- Knowledge of body substanceisolation.
- Ability to listen, empathizeand respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Acute Care Experience
- Spanish Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock
the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / NICU / Texas / Any / Progressive Care Unit / Telemetry Registered, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!