RN / NICU / Texas / Permanent / PCU Registered Nurse Job
Location: El Paso
Posted on: October 14, 2020
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol MedicalCenter Since 1974, Del Sol MedicalCenter has
provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding
region.As a full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with
a Level II Traumadesignation in Emergency Services, we continue to
expand our services to meetthe growing needs of our tristate
community, providing special expertise inCardiology, Maternity &
Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center ofExcellence designation
for our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, anda newly
renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nursesand
staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the
highestquality care with compassion and integrity.
BENEFITS: We offer you an excellent total compensation package,
includingcompetitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. Webelieve in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Yourbenefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability,tuition reimbursement, and
employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about this
fantastic opportunity. POSITION SUMMARY: To provide professional
nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To
collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team
including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
POPULATION SERVED: Core competencies will beassessed primarily on
the following patient populations: Acute medical/surgicalcare of
diseases and conditions including but not limited to:
Cardiovascular,Pulmonary, GI, GU, Skeletal/Muscular, Renal, and
Orthopedic. Conditions and diseases including but notlimited to :
AMI, CAD, PVD, CVA/TIA, COPD, CHF, Shock, Renal Failure,and
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality
- patient care through effective use of resources and
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS PREFERRED
- CCRN preferred
- PALS preferred
- TNCC preferred REQUIRED (Certifications must be keptcurrent)
- RN licensure in Texas orcompact state.
- ACLS upon hire or one time grace period of 60 days for
stafftransitioning from med surge unit to progressive care unit.
- Minimum College: AssociateDegree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION,EXPERIENCE, SKILLS,
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Reads and writes BasicEnglish with the basic skills necessary
to transcribe physicians orders.
- Knowledge of body substanceisolation.
- Ability to listen, empathizeand respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Acute Care Experience
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / NICU / Texas / Permanent / PCU Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!