RN / Neuro / Texas / Part Time / NICU Registered Nurse Job
Location: El Paso
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
About Las Palmas Medical Center
LasPalmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special
expertise inEmergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology,
Womens Services, Labor& Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care,
Neuroscience, Pediatric care, andWound Care Management. Las Palmas
Medical Center is also the only KidneyTransplant Center in the
Region. Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital is aseparate facility
with newly renovated patient rooms, exercise equipment
andcafeteria. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 325-bed
facility arecommitted to caring for our community with
compassionate, quality healthcare.
BENEFITS: We offer an excellent total compensation package, for
variouspositions including competitive salary, excellent benefit
package and growthopportunities. We believe in our team and your
ability to do excellent workwith us. Your benefits include 401k,
PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life,disability, tuition
reimbursement, StudentLoan Assistance Program, employee discount
program. We would love to talkto you about this fantastic
POSITION SUMMARY: The RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care
in accordance with established policies and procedures of Las
Palmas Medical Center and the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. In
collaboration with the patient, the patients family and other
members of the health care team, the clinical RN assesses, plans,
implements, evaluates, delegates and coordinates treatment plans
and the plan of care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process
in the neonatal age.
- Communicates, interacts, and participates in teamwork on the
- Practices, endorses, and provides customer service skills to
patients, family members, physicians, and staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge and respect of the patients right to
privacy and protection of patient confidentiality.
- Assesses and monitors and recognizes changes in the patients
behavioral and physiological status; takes appropriate action based
on the neonatal assessment.
- Monitors and documents information regarding patient
- Utilizes professional skills and judgment in delivering and/or
delegating care for patients.
- Assists with unit employee process activities, including
orientation, professional development.
- Sets priorities and organizes the workload on a nursing
- Administer and appraise Quality Improvement within the services
- Other duties as assigned within scope and practice of
licensure. Qualifications REQUIRED LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION
- Texas or Compact State Nursing License
- BCLS Certification
- NRP Certification immediately with experience REQUIRED
- Graduate from an Associate Degree Program or
- Graduate from a Bachelor Degree of Nursing Program
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team to ensure quality care
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize needs
- Basic computer skills needed.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS,
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Preferred health care experience
- Preferred Neonatal experience
- S.T.A.B.L.E. course certification Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / Neuro / Texas / Part Time / NICU Registered Nurse Job, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!