Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare
to El Paso and the surrounding region. As a full-service, acute
care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in
Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the
growing needs of our tristate community, providing special
expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III
NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic,
a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed
Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses and staff at our
350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality
care with compassion and integrity.
BENEFITS:We offer an excellent total compensation package, for
variouspositions including competitive salary, excellent benefit
package and growthopportunities. We believe in our team and your
ability to do excellent workwith us. Your benefits include 401k,
PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life,disability, tuition
reimbursement, StudentLoan Assistance Program, employee discount
program. We would love to talkto you about this fantastic
POSITION SUMMARY:To provide professional nursing care to patients
utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of
the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver
quality health care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Knowledge of rehabilitation nursing skills
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Successfully passes an annual Functional Independence Measure
credentialing examination with a score above 80%.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED
AND/OR PREFERRED: REQUIRED
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- Current BCLS certification.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Attainment of CRRN or within two years working on the Inpatient
Rehabilitation Unit the nurse will take and pass the Certified
Rehabilitation Registered Nurse examination.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician s orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Uses the FIM instrument to assess patient functional level of
independence throughout the rehabilitation program.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.Notice Our Company s recruiters
are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and
we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option
1. Associated topics: care unit, domiciliary, infusion, intensive
care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse rn, registed, staff nurse,
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse, Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!