Company: Coca Cola Southwest Beverages
Location: El Paso
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Req ID:146610General PurposeEnsures all logistics activities for
the Sales Center are operating efficiently. (delivery,
merchandising, and in some Distribution centers warehouse).Duties
- Directly manages Distribution Supervisors within the Sales
- Oversees management, training, and development of all
- Establish distribution goals, manage all delivery KBIs and
review processes regularly.
- Manage daily routes working closely with the Dispatch group to
ensure route plans are maintained and improved.
- Ensure communication of daily plans and compliance to CCE and
facility policy on OSHA/safety standards, DOT regulations, and EEOC
guidelines. Ensure commitment to superior customer service.
- Ensures that all CCSWB initiatives are implemented (OFS,
- Develop and manage the Distribution center distribution budget.
Work with sales, warehouse & fleet departments to ensure deliveries
are timely, accurate, and efficient. Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Experience in direct sales delivery, beverage industry, and/or
market development required.
- DOT knowledge required. CDL preferred.
- Merchandising knowledge required. Ability to work under time
stress in meeting deadlines required.
- Ability to lift 35-65 pounds required.Coca-Cola Southwest
Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a
veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
Keywords: Coca Cola Southwest Beverages, El Paso , Distribution Manager, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...