Location: Santa Teresa
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Building our Future Together. FXI is a leading producer of foam
innovation in the Bedding, Furniture, Industrial, Home & Office,
Healthcare, and Transportation markets. We have made it our mission
to provide tailored solutions that delight our customers and
consumers. With our corporate headquarters, high-tech research and
development facility, and multiple manufacturing locations in North
America, FXI has built a culture of innovation and achievement that
is recognized by customers, suppliers and peers. Our products
include finished goods, sub-assemblies, services, and raw materials
for OEMs, fabricators, and retailers. You will find FXI's foam
innovations inside, around, and under yourself in countless
applications. Everywhere foam goes, FXI's innovations lead the way!
Won't you join us?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and coordinate production and quality efforts of the
Santa Teresa facility.
- Monitor all engineering changes on routes, implementation of
standards and data logging.
- Determine priorities in conjunction with the Plant Manager and
implement projects to further cost reductions.
- Process definition, including design tooling or de poke yokes
- Coordinate safety meeting with human resources department and
assures that all safety regulations are been made.
- Prepare departmental budget in conjunction with plant
- Assure the requirements implementation and maintenance for IATF
- Initiate and Identify actions to prevent the occurrence of any
nonconformance relating to product, process and quality
- Adhere to quality and production programs.
- Establish multidisciplinary teams of continuous
- Identify and implement improvements for reduction of
- Identify and implement improvements to increase labor
- Maintain and improve morale and discipline of plant
- Assume special projects assigned by superiors.
- Follow-up maintenance systems in conjunction with maintenance
supervisor/manager to preserve integrity of equipment, machinery,
and facilities to guarantee product functionality and quality
- Strong cross functional leadership ability used to define,
achieve, and validate meaningful objectives
- Assure required level of customer service in terms of quality,
delivery, and cost
- Team development including selection, training, performance
management, promotional recommendations and work scheduling
- Reviews and responds to project/loss statements, operations
reports, and performance records to ensure expected performance
- Able to make quick decisions or apply thorough analysis as
- Meet or exceed OEE goal for each work center
- Meet CI goals
- Achieve plant profitability goals
- Meet safety TIR target
- SQDC implemented and led by hourly teammates for each work
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Meet TIR and DART goal
- REQUIRED Specific Knowledge, Expertise, Coursework
- Computer knowledge (Office: Word, Excel, Power Point,
- SAP System
- Fully Bilingual English - Spanish (Oral and Written) -
- REQUIRED Degree and/or Training, including specifically defined
- Bachelor Degree Bussiness - Engineering
- Five or more years' experience in manufacturing, sales,
- Analytical ability to interpret client requirements
- Previous experience in automotive area
- Focus on multifunction teams
- Good leadership and interpersonal relations
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Customer Focus.
- Able to plan and organize
- Social and group skills
- Presentation skills.
- Teamwork skills.
Keywords: Fxi, El Paso , OPERATIONS MANAGER, Executive , Santa Teresa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!