RN / Texas / Permanent / Director Med/Surg, Registered Nurse Job
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have thecareer opportunities as a Director of Med/Surg you
want in your current role?We have an exciting opportunity for you
to join Las Palmas Medical Center, afacility that is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services,HCA
At Las Palmas Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met.
Weoffer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
plans along withsome unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based onyears of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contributeto our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
havethe opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Directorof Med/Surg like you to be a part of our team.The
Directorwill administer, analyze and appraise the care given to
patients within theDepartment. You will advise hospital management
regarding the status of patientcare, budgetary projections, quality
improvement processes. You will anticipateand estimate future needs
of the Department to improve quality of patient care.You will
collaborate and coordinate the efforts of the staff of the
Departmentto accomplish the mission of Las Palmas Medical Center.
- You willdevelop and administer pediatric, adult, geriatric and
adolescent services asnecessary to include nursery nursing
- You willpromote a multidisciplinary coordination of services,
such as, nursing medical,respiratory care, laboratory,
pharmaceutical and public relations.
- You will develop,monitor, appraise and analyze budgetary goals
and outcomes within the MedicalDepartment.
- You will administerand appraise Quality Improvement within the
- You will controlprocesses related to Human Resources; inclusive
of hiring, evaluating,terminating, counseling, coaching and
development of the staff.
- You will directand approve the practice of professional nursing
and support positions withinthe services provided to maintain
quality patient care through implementationand evaluation of
clinical practice standards.
- You will develop,interpret, inspect and review policies and
procedures within the servicesprovides.
- You will develop,institute, review and implement Disaster
Preparedness policies and proceduresfor the organization.
- You will collaborate,develop and participate in marketing of
the Department, including educationalprogram development, external
advertising and working in alliance with localand regional
- You will beresponsible for twenty four-hour coverage and
problem resolution to theservices provided.Las Palmas
MedicalCenter, located at 1801 N. Oregon, is part of Las Palmas Del
Sol Healthcare,the leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the
surrounding region, withphysicians, nurses and staff who are
committed to delivering the highestquality patient care available.
With 325 beds, this full-service,acute care hospital offers
comprehensive medical services in nearly everyspecialty including a
certified stroke program, adult and pediatricintensive care,
cardiology and neuroscience. The Las Palmas Womens Centerincludes
an award-winning maternity care programincluding excellence in
laborand deliveryand is the only hospital in the city with private
rooms forneonatal intensive care unit patients and families. Las
Palmas Medical Centeris also known for cutting-edge robotic surgery
and the regions only kidneytransplant program.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
If you arelooking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and
personal growth, weencourage you to apply for our Director of
Med/Surg opening. We promptly reviewall applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.Qualifications
- Minimumof five years clinical experience: Required
- Minimumthree years of management experience:
- MinimumCollege: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN
- MSN: PreferredLicense / Certification:
- CurrentRN licensure in Texas: Required
- BCLSCertification: RequiredNotice Our Company's recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / Texas / Permanent / Director Med/Surg, Registered Nurse Job, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!