Territory Sales Manager -El Paso, TX
Company: Goodman Manufacturing
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Territory Sales ManagerThe OpportunityDaikin Comfort
Technologies Distribution, Inc., is seeking a professional, skilled
individual for our Territory Sales Manager position for our Sales
Operations group located at our El Paso, TX location. The Territory
Sales Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, maintaining,
developing and growing a volume driven and profitable base of up to
approximately 50 target and core dealers. Insure that each member
of the dealer base is completely aware of the features and benefits
of COD products and services and that each A Plus Dealer completely
understands the contents and purpose of the A Plus Dealer Manuel
and program. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we
invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website
http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume. Why
work with us?> Benefits are effective on day one for all
full-time direct hires> Training programs are available to help
guide team members and develop new skills> Growth Opportunities
- there is immense opportunities to grow your career> You will
be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by
Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Responsibilities: May include, in addition to;
- Plan, organize, maintain, develop, and grow a volume driven and
profitable base of approximately 50 target and core dealers.
- Target and sign-up Dealers within assigned territory including
A Plus Dealers.
- Build sales through active communication with existing and
potential customers about new product launches, services, supplies,
prices, programs and discounts.
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin.
- Maintain an accurate call history within the CRM system.
- Collaborate with Branch Managers and their teams to increase
sales within the assigned branches within territory
- As required, develop remedial action plans to meet or exceed
customer development and sales targets on a weekly basis.
- Be the channel expert on the features, benefits, product
performance, and design guidelines for products sold.
- Ensure client accounts have all the information they require to
maintain and exceed customer service expectations including
policies and processes on promotions, new product launches,
billing, returns, product changes etc.
- Periodically reach out to customers to determine satisfaction
with the organization, products and services
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within territory.
- Expand knowledge base of the company's products and
- Understand and follow work instructions, operating procedures
and company policies.
- Perform additional duties when requested.
Qualifications: Nature & Scope:
- Grow sales volume/revenue within assigned territory Knowledge &
- Proficient sales ability with the ability to build and action a
robust sales plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both verbal
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office
and internal systems like CRM, expense reporting, etc.
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills with
the ability to generate new business through negotiating and
carrying out a sales plan
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking and time management
- Ability to focus and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and
- Knowledge of HVAC products, services, customers and market
- Demonstrates discernment and sound judgment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously with
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience preferably within the HVAC
- HVAC experience preferredEducation:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree preferredPhysical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in
the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer
sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in
the United States. The Company provides equal employment
opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a
person's race, color, religion (including religious dress or
grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use
restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran
status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability
(including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and
genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for
protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression,
political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by
law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations
and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Goodman Manufacturing, El Paso , Territory Sales Manager -El Paso, TX, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!