Human Resources Manager
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Who We Are:TransPerfect provides a full array of language and
business support services, including translation, interpretation,
multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling,
voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, training
and learning, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers
a suite of cutting edge technologies that significantly reduce
costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process,
making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading
What You Will Be Doing:The Human Resources Manager supports
employees, supervisors, co-workers and senior management in a call
center environment. The day-to-day work of this role will support
all stages of the employee lifecycle including answering general
questions, facilitating training, and partnering with management to
resolve employee relations issues. The HR Manager is responsible
for evaluating employee programs, recommending improvements to
employee relations policies and making sure all employee-related
policies align with corporate goals and established regulations.
This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with state and
federal labor legislation requirements and labor reporting. The HR
Manager will work closely with the rest of the HR team to ensure
the delivery of projects, policies, and division specific process
- Partner with management to understand and resolve employee
relations issues including providing guidance on company policies
and procedures, advising on disciplinary action, writing
performance improvement plans, and addressing general
- Conduct employment-related investigations and work with
Corporate HR and legal counsel as necessary.
- Support processes through the employee lifecycle including
performance management, organizational change, and conduct
- Review employee handbooks for legal compliance, maintain, and
make updates as required.
- Create, organize and keep job descriptions up-to-date,
accurate, and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws
for all positions.
- In conjunction with senior management, create and update
compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys.
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and
- Ensures the new hire orientation process properly introduces
new employees to the corporate and divisional cultures.
- Review federal, state, and local compliance changes such as
paid sick leave and make policy changes where appropriate.
- Develop and deliver trainings for supervisors on various topics
such as effective communication as well as annual compliance
training for employees.
- Maintain personnel records for current and former
- Review HR processes and suggest changes to improve efficiency
- Perform other special projects or duties when required.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in
Human Resources or related business field
- 5 to 7 years experience in HR
- HR call center experience preferred
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration
and teamwork in a diverse environment
- Experience in compensation strategy, performance management,
employee relations, talent acquisition, and the ability to apply
this information in a manner compliant with relevant employment
- Multi-state employment law experience preferred
- HR certification preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, relationship-building and an
ability to connect with employees and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
are required as well as good public relations, public speaking,
instructional/teaching, and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human
Resources Information Systems (HRIS) with preference in Workday
- Must be pro-active, have a good attitude, be self-disciplined,
- Must be a "take-charge" person with a demonstrated ability to
follow projects through to completion
- Must be able to hold firm when necessary, provide constructive
feedback, and compromise when appropriate
- Must be able to use sound judgment and make objective decisions
in the company's best interest at all times
- Must be organized, reliable, results driven with the proven
ability to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to
see the "big picture" and make improvements
- Must have the ability to manage multiple-tasks in an
environment of constant interruptions and be able to prioritize
- Must be able to maintain strict confidence with regards to
sensitive and protected personnel/confidential information
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment while always
maintaining excellent service
- Comfortable in difficult situations
Where Your Career Is Going:At TransPerfect, there are a lot of
growth opportunities. You'll have the option to go into various
paths within HR - the opportunities are endless! All departments
offer career growth and development that can combine your skills,
interest and experience. We encourage our employees to have a
continuous dialogue with management about growth oppportuinties
throughout your tenure with the company.End your job search and
find your career at TransPerfect #careersNOTjobs.
Why TransPerfect:For more than 25 years, we have honed a culture
where all kinds of ideas are shared and new ventures are not only
welcomed, but also encouraged. In this fast-paced environment,
employees are intellectually stimulated so they can grow alongside
the organization. From Intern to President, we believe that every
single employee should have a voice and contribute to the amazing
services we offer our clients.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, membership to
child-care providers, and other TransPerks. You even get your
birthday off because let's face it, we're stoked that you were
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all
individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal, or local law.
For more information on the TransPerfect Family of Companies,
please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
Keywords: TransPerfect, El Paso , Human Resources Manager, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!