MATERIALS MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR FT
Company: Legent Health
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLegent Health is looking for Material Management
Coordinator to join our team. We seek talented partners
transforming healthcare, one patient at a time.Minimum
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- 2 years of Healthcare experience
- Associate Degree (Preferred)Compensation and Benefits
- COMPETITIVE PAY
- PTO Accrued
- 401KPosition SummaryResponsible for working as a member of the
Materials Management team to ensure the needs for supplies and
equipment in the Hospital are met.Position Responsibilities
- Accurately inventories, orders, receives, picks and distributes
materials to meet demands.
- Processes supplies and equipment by cleaning, packaging,
sterilizing and storing as assigned in accordance with established
policies and procedures.
- While performing the essential functions of this position, the
Materials Management Clerk will understand and strive to keep the
mission, vision, and values of the company, and be committed to the
improvement and best interests of the facility and the service
provided by the relevant department.
- All other duties as assigned*****LEGENT HEALTH PROVIDES
SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE TEXAS AND FLORIDA AREAS TO INCLUDE BUT NOT
LIMITED TO EL PASO, SAN ANTONIO, AUSTIN, PLANO, CARROLLTON, FRISCO,
HOUSTON, CONROE, TOMBALL, CORPUS CHRISTI, AND DELRAY BEACH
*****Legent Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.Legent Health participates in the E-Verify
program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Keywords: Legent Health, El Paso , MATERIALS MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR FT, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!