Client Service Manager Virtual Hiring Event
Company: ADP is Hiring for various Retirement Services/Clie
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 23, 2021
ADP is hiring a Client Service Manager II. In this position you
will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective
relationships with ADP clients and is the direct client contact for
retirement plan services. The Client Service Manager is responsible
for communicating with clients regarding service delivery,
providing assistance on day-to-day retirement plan administration,
troubleshooting plan issues, and discussing the impact of select
legislative requirements. The Client Service Manager ensures the
delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction and client
retention.. Act as the primary contact for retirement plans
regarding day to day record keeping matters and provides prompt
customer service. Proactively communicates regularly with client to
evaluate and ensure delivery of optimal service, client
satisfaction and client retention. CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER IS
REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN ACCURATE RECORDS OF ALL CALLS, Emails,
CORRESPONDANCE AND CLIENT VISITS IN ADP CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS. CONTINUALLY DEVELOPS AND MAINTAINS PRODUCT,
INDUSTRY AND SYSTEMS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLSAt ADP we are driven by
your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We
welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In
your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the
way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.We strive for
every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful
Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring
Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Proactively discuss and/or support products and services, and
plan design with plan sponsors.
- Assist clients with requests for plan changes and ensure the
necessary project plans are followed through to completion.
- Alerts management and other appropriate parties (ie. legal,
financial advisor, alliance manger, other ADP business units, etc.)
of critical client issues where appropriate.
- Maintain a basic understanding of the types of investments in
each retirement plan and be a LIASON for client questions.
- Assess, recommend and/or create custom client and participant
Education Program(S) and schedule participant education workshops
with the plan sponsor.
- Request employee education workshops and literature
- Conduct and/or support in-person Annual Plan Reviews for all
plans with assets greater than $10m. Conduct and/or support Annual
Plan Reviews via conference call for plans under $10M or in person
- Assist Sales in pre-sales meetings by attending in-person or
via conference call as necessary.
- Communicate and/or support compliance testing results and
recommend options to improve results (if necessary).
- Monitor plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and
- Assist and/or support clients in complying with year end
requirements such as minimum distribution requirements, forfeiture
reallocation, 5500 preparation and Audit Package preparation and
- Monitor profitability of clients and recommend appropriate
revenue generating products and services.
- Proactively seek out and/or support additional revenue
opportunities such as M&A activity or payroll additions.
- Provides mentoring & constructive feedback to new associates on
a consistent basis.
- Effectively handles escalated calls.
- Assists in phone monitoring duties.
- Proactively assists with critical clients.
- Coordinates and peer reviews plan changes and
- Keeps management abreast of any trends visible through all
client interactions, operational data and clarify cases.
- Takes part in disaster recovery testing and provides feedback
on system enhancements
- Performs other related duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- 1- 3 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and
experiencePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:Preference will be given to
candidates who have the following:
- ASPPA QKA PREFERRED
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience as a Client Service
Manager I (or equivalent DC plan administration experience).
- Demonstrates strong oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening skills.
- Utilizes tools to support daily functions such as Microsoft
Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Demonstrates ability to learn other proprietary system tools
(Omni Plus, Power Image, and Clarify).
- Proficiency in using payroll and recordkeeping systems
- Ability to learn quickly, function in a fast paced environment,
and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven relationship-building skills.
- Strong time-mgmt, organization and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate and take the lead on conference
- Ability to gauge client satisfaction through scheduled surveys,
client visits and day-to-day interaction.Technical
requirementsAfter signing up, you will be sent an email with
instructions on how to connect.Please be prepared to join the
virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile
device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see
if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged
in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid
time delays during your conversation.What to prepare
- Please upload resume and be prepared to discuss your work
historyPreferred dress codeBusiness casual (dress pants/skirt,
button down/blouse, optional tie)About ADP is Hiring for various
Retirement Services/Client Service opportunities in El Paso, TX and
Louisville, KY!!!ADP is hiring for a variety of opportunities in
our El Paso, TX and Lousiville, KY offices.Available Positions:
Associate Retirement Client Service Rep & Advisor Service RepLet us
tell you a little more...
- Are you a customer service superhero who gets a thrill from
leaping tall client questions in a single bound? Can you focus on
key priorities with your laser vision? (FYI - We only wear capes on
- Are you great at follow-up and follow-through with your clients
to help them work smarter, embrace new challenges, and find
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L"
word and it's that serious.)Well, then you might be just the person
we're looking for!First, a little something about ADP. We believe
great companies are built not only by great people - but for them.
Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping
employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and
achieve their potential. We're always designing for people,
starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like
youYOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly
diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.What is a virtual
interview?Virtual interviews help employers connect with job
seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since
hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you
online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements
for the job.
Keywords: ADP is Hiring for various Retirement Services/Clie, El Paso , Client Service Manager Virtual Hiring Event, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!