Regional Personal Service Manager (El Paso, Texas)
Company: Firefighters First Credit Union
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Firefighters First Credit Union (FFCU), our role is to
improve the financial lives of our Fire Family to ensure
firefighters everywhere are proud members of Firefighters First
Credit Union.The Regional Personal Service Manager (RPSM) is
responsible for creating and building relationships in designated
markets with key contacts. This position will require extensive
travel to various locations to support our members. RPSMs will
leverage those relationships to promote the FFCU mission and brand
by visiting fire stations and unions to interface with members and
potential members.Typical responsibilities:
- Pursue business relationships and work closely with key
business contacts to grow membership and increase revenue.
- Identify, coordinate, and oversee public relations
- Recommend FFCU financial products and services to members to
meet individual consumer needs.
- Research and respond to member inquiries.
- Performing ride-alongs and station visits to support the growth
of other PSMs.
- Assisting with critical relationships and overcoming
- Traveling to promote growth of designated markets.
- Developing strategic partnerships in designated markets.
- Travel 80% of the time or as needed to visit fire stations and
unions, attend community events, attend meetings, conferences,
training, or other work-related events.
- May work evenings and weekends.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing,
Communications, Business Administration, or a related field, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with outside sales.
- Experience with public relations.Firefighters First Federal
Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color,
religion, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected under federal,
state, or local law. Firefighters First Credit Union is committed
to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation
for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services,
programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation,
contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Keywords: Firefighters First Credit Union, El Paso , Regional Personal Service Manager (El Paso, Texas), Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!