Assistant General Manager
Company: The Truck Store
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 17, 2021
- Understand commercial motor vehicle units (both semi-truck and
trailers) by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features
of units; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting
vehicles for clear and obvious suspected issues with vehicle.
- Solicit business through in-person walk-ins, and internet-based
consumers through e-mails, online inquires and Truck Store
- Aide in customer financing, including communicating with
lending institutions, brokers, etc. and the customer; ensure that
financing is in place and other necessary financing duties for
- Oversee interoffice infrastructure and organization (filing,
deal folders, etc.)
- Responsible for titling compliance and related customer
services regarding units sales.
- Contact previous customers to ensure satisfaction and grow
rapport for potential future business.
- Set listing price for vehicles, based off the market value of
vehicles, ensuring that prices are checked regularly and updated as
- Purchase inventory for The Truck Store, must submit request to
Truck Store Sales Commissioner for final approval.
- Oversee accounts payables, receivables, payroll and other book
keeping related duties.
- Oversee overall office operations, including assisting with
new, innovative ideas or projects that improve efficiency
- Utilize Inventory Management software as well as multiple
inventory listing services.Job Type: Full-timePay: $45,000.00 -
$80,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Shift availability:
- Day Shift (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Location: One location
Keywords: The Truck Store, El Paso , Assistant General Manager, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!