Project Manager I
Location: El Paso
Posted on: April 4, 2021
ADP is hiring a Project Manager. In this position you will
responsible for scope and management of initiatives for either
internal stakeholders or external clients. Examples of internal
initiatives include management of curriculum design projects to
support rollout or product enhancements (e.g. HR, PR, Benefits,
TLM) associate tools (CRM) and competency development. Examples of
external initiatives include management of tailored learning
services for new and existing multi service and COS clients. At ADP
we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and
perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently
and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support
you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.We
strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:
Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence,
Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Project Scope/Management: Identifies and communicates project
objectives, measurement criteria, and creates project plans, which
include major project milestones and task dependencies.
- Identifies team of individuals who will have accountability for
- Upon project completion, reports on results and lessons
learned, as applicable, for continuous improvement purposes.
- Project Scheduling: Identifies project milestones and tasks,
including dependencies, and defines timelines needed for task
- Issue/risk/change management.
- Manages internal and external stakeholders through project
- Acts as a point of escalation for team members when issues
arise that have the potential to inhibit completion of project
tasks in the defined timelines.
- Accountable for driving closure of all escalated issues either
independently or through engagement of other stakeholders.
- Administrative: Conducts meetings, conference calls, etc. with
internal and external project team members.
- Participates in status meetings and represents interests of
their organization as it relates to the overall success of a
division or external client initiative (i.e., NAS product rollout,
client product implementation, technology rollout.)
- Overall program leadership/mentoring
- Performs other related duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 -5 years of successful experience in related field and
successful demonstration of key responsibilities and
- Extensive knowledge of COS model + ability to navigate service
- Can articulate conversations around End to End Payroll
processes Internally and Externally
- Always considers impacts to MPS, our shared business partners,
pillars, and our Clients
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , Project Manager I, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!