Facilities Project Manager
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Eaton's Electrical Sector Americas division is currently seeking
a Facilities Project Manager to join our team.
The Project Manager - Facilities with the CRDS (Commercial &
Residential Distribution Systems) organization is responsible
Leading efforts within the business associated with the design,
modification, construction, commissioning and maintenance of
manufacturing facilities, ensuring optimal operational conditions
and full compliance with safety and environmental guidelines from
both the government and the corporation.
In This Role You Will
- Coordinate all capital projects related with building
- Assign and supervise activities of building maintenance
technicians, to keep building infrastructure in optimal
- Coordinate the design, construction, installation,
commissioning, inspection, repair and maintenance of building
systems such as mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, plumbing,
climate, as well as nitrogen and hydraulic.
- Plan regulatory and non-regulatory annual maintenance events
that allow for infrastructure continuity such as electrical sub
stations, compressors, electrical boards, and climate systems.
- Understand the work complexity to determine the amount of time
and material required to complete building related projects.
- Work with the manufacturing engineering team to manage the
- Identify and implement improvement ideas related with the work
- Understand and apply EATON's Life Saving Rules.
- Understand LEED compliance requirements and how to meet them,
including sustainability and energy management.
- Supervise that all work performed by either internal personnel
or external contractors is carried out safely and on time.
- Manage the external janitorial contractors to keep all building
installations in optimal conditions.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
At Eaton, We are committed to ensuring equal employment
opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment
decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an
applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status
protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with knowledge in facilities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required
- Engineering background with the ability to work a cross a
functional team setting, with the ability to effectively influence
and impact across work groups at all levels in the
- Strong Leadership Competencies (Leveraging Resources, Vision
and Purpose, Strategic Thinking, Accountability)
- Able to manage multiple projects/programs simultaneously
- Effective financial acumen
- Strong problem solving and creativity skills
- BS in Engineering/Technology or advanced degree in
Engineering/Business from an accredited institution preferred,
additional post graduate academic studies in Operations Management
- Six Sigma and Lean methodology and tool proficiency
- Development of tools/techniques/processes associated with
operations business case and strategy developments
- PMP Certification
- Experience in manufacturing buildings construction and
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams in short,
medium, and long-term projects
- Bi-lingual, English and Spanish
- General knowledge in low voltage and medium voltage electrical
systems, substations, control panels, power factor and single line
- General knowledge in pneumatic installations, variable speed
compressors and air dryers.
- General knowledge in hydraulic and sanitary installations,
cistern, sewage, potable water and wastewater treatment.
- Proficient in laws and regulations related to building
- Management of projects with contractors, from quotation to
- Management of capital projects.
- Technically proficient in industrial air conditioning
- Management of new construction and existing building expansions
and related regulatory requirements
- Management of environmental atmosphere waste and related
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements by Mexican ministry of
North America - US/Puerto Rico
United States-Texas-El Paso
El Paso TX Loc 8
ES CRDS RESI Residential
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility)
allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Requisition ID :093760
Keywords: Eaton, El Paso , Facilities Project Manager, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!