RN / Manager / Texas / Permanent / Manager of Case Management, Registe
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have thecareer opportunities as a Manager of Case Management
you want in your currentrole? We have an exciting opportunity for
you to join Del Sol Medical Center, afacility that is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services,HCA
At Del Sol Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offera variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
along with someunique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based onyears of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contributeto our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
havethe opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated CaseManagement Manager like you to be a part of our team.
Asthe Case Management Manager you will work in conjunction with
other members ofthe interdisciplinary car team using a proactive
approach to facilitateeffective and efficient patient care during
the hospital stay. You willdemonstrate initiative and
self-direction in managing and providing oversightfor the Case
Management and Social Services Departments. You will be a
workingmanagement position; the Case Management Manager will
perform all function ofCase Management in addition to supervising
and ensuring staffing in thedepartments.
- You willwork in conjunction with other members of the
interdisciplinary care team usinga proactive approach to facilitate
effective and efficient patient care duringthe hospital stay.
- You will facilitateeffective and efficient patient care during
the hospital stay. Face-to-facevisit with patients and/or family
members for comprehensive assessment fordischarge needs taking into
account the patient's needs, current andprospective functional
capacities, resources and support systems.
- You will performfollow-up visits and phone calls with patients
and/or families as needed
- You willperform accurate and timely utilization review of
patient charts to insureappropriate utilization of hospital
resources and facilities
- You willprovide clinical information to 3rd party payers in
support of the patient'sadmission and/or continued hospital
- You will haveactive communication with the physicians regarding
issues such as length ofstay, admission and/or treatment criteria,
am how to render services in themost cost effective setting
- You will doa comprehensive assessment that takes into account
the patient's needs, currentand prospective functional capacities,
resources and support systems.
- You willact as a liaison between patients, families, visitors,
physicians, SDGH DSMCstaff and/or other community service
- You willanalyze case management and social work functions and
- You willprepare and review data analyses related to the
effective of services: lengthof stay, avoidable days,
reimbursement, resource utilization, and variances.
- You will bea liaison between senior hospital management and
departmental staff to communicatefacility and departmental
- You willprovide oversight and direction of department
- You willparticipate in annual budgeting process and monitors
- You willmaintain communication among staff members in the
- You willassist the director with employee performance
evaluations, counseling, and interviewprocess. Since 1974, DelSol
Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and
thesurrounding region. As the only full-service, acute care
hospital in East ElPaso with a Level II Trauma designation in
Emergency Services, we continue toexpand our services to meet the
growing needs of our tristate community,providing special expertise
in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, aLevel III NICU, a
Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic
andMinimally Invasive Surgery Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed
RehabilitationHospital. The physicians,nurses and staff at our
350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highestquality care
with compassion and integrity.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
If you arelooking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and
personal growth, weencourage you to apply for our Manager of Case
Management opening. We promptlyreview all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted forinterviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 5years of Case Management experience in an acute care setting
and 2 years ofsupervisory or management experience: Preferred.
- RegisteredBSN or Licensed Vocational Nurse with clinically
focused work history: Required. License /Certification
- CurrentRN Texas License: Required
Notice Our Company...
Keywords: HCA., El Paso , RN / Manager / Texas / Permanent / Manager of Case Management, Registe, Executive , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!