Assistant Professor or Higher - Pediatrics Neonatology (Physician #)
Company: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Pa
Location: El Paso
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Job Description Extended Job Title
Assistant Professor or Higher - Pediatrics Neonatology
Org Level 1
Texas Tech Unv Hlth Sci Ctr El Paso
Contributes to the university's mission through teaching, research
and service, some variation by academic unit.
Up to 25%
- Provides patient care and diagnosis in Neonatology to newborns,
children and adolescents
- Prescribes and administers medication
- Supervises mid-level providers in the clinical setting
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA and billing regulations
- Adheres to institutional and departmental policies and
- Participates in research and scholarly activities within the
Department of Pediatrics
- Demonstrates professionalism in accordance with the Paul L.
Foster School of Medicine's Declaration of Faculty Professional
- Participates in the education of medical students and residents
of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso Paul L.
Foster School of Medicine
Minimum Hire Rate
salary commensurate with related education, experience and/or
As directed by Chair
- Bilingual (English and Spanish preferred)
- Experience in teaching students and residents in Pediatric
HSC - El Paso
Pediatrics Supply Elp
Professional License or Certification, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the
individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring
department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional
information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the
Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its
components will not discriminate in our employment practices based
on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
- M.D./D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited Pediatrics
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited Neonatology
- Eligible to obtain a Texas State Medical License
- Board Certified in Pediatric Neonatology by the American Board
of Pediatrics or eligible to sit for examination in Pediatric
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Are select agents used in this laboratory?
Application Instructions Please click on the link below to apply
for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply
at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from
[Click Here to Apply] Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs,
pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical
assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics
jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology
jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs,
pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Pa, El Paso , Assistant Professor or Higher - Pediatrics Neonatology (Physician #), Education / Teaching , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!