Company: Pebble Creek Nursing Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Pebble Creek Nursing Center is currently hiring a Full-Time
- Excellent phone skills.
- Ability to handle a multi-line telephone system including
transfers to voice mail.
- Ability to take messages accurately and direct calls to the
- Ability to send packages and mail via Fed Ex, US Postal
Service, Airborne, Certified Mail, etc.
- Proficiency in word processing, spread sheets and other related
- Ability to comply with the Patients Bill of Rights and the
- Ability to comply with the company's and departmental safety
policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies for
all facilities on a monthly basis.
- Assist with maintenance and compliance of personnel files as
- Assist with maintenance and compliance of I-9 files as
- Filing as directed.We offer the following outstanding benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Ancillary policies including AD&D, STD, Cardiac, Cancer,
Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement
- Whole and Term Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Immediate 401(k)
- Unparalleled Corporate Support Hiring managers are conducting
immediate interviews, so stop in today for a tour!Our Company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shiftWork Location: One location
Keywords: Pebble Creek Nursing Center, El Paso , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!