Central Scheduling Receptionist
Company: U.S. Physical Therapy and OPR Management Services,
Location: El Paso
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Position: Central Scheduling ReceptionistLocation: San Antonio,
TexasYears' Experience: 51+ yearEmployment Type: Full TimeBenefits:
Competitive benefits package which includes generous paid time off
and 401kBusiness: Outpatient Therapy ClinicJOB SUMMARY: Central
Scheduling Receptionist carries out clerical duties pertinent to
the admission process such as, intake and routing of all new
patients entering our clinic system. Continually tracks marketing
efforts and records email addresses for all new patients. Follows
up with all referrals received to ensure each patient referred to
the practice becomes a patient. Liaises with other administrative
and clinical staff to ensure all patients have their needs met in a
timely fashion. Assist in the management of referral to the
facility via phone answering and scheduling of clients. Demonstrate
the ability to maintain good rapport with the public and with all
other personnel and medical staff. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm.
- Computer entry skills.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Previous direct patient care preferred.
- Successful completion of on-the-job training required.
- Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary, clinical
- Ability to communicate well with public and other personnel in
a tactful and courteous manner.WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL
- Must be able to handle stressful situations during crisis.
- Must be able to be kind, polite, friendly, and compassionate to
- Must be able to tolerate high noise levels and busy
- Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally, both in
person and by telephone.
- Physical demand level involves prolonged, extensive or
considerable sitting, standing and walking, as well as lifting
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to handle charts, forms,
pen/pencil, supplies, and equipment, such as assistive equipment,
therapy equipment, computer, telephone, fax machines, copy machines
and other standard office equipment.
- Must be able to multi-task and have strong organization
- Must demonstrate good organization of all patients accounts
including patient data/information and notating patients accounts
- Must be able to send patient information to the Central
Verification department in a timely and efficient manner, with
minimal to no error, on a regular basis.
- Must be able to comply with OSHA Category 1 standards for
exposure to blood borne pathogens, diseases, and infections.
- Must be able to wear appropriate protective clothing and
equipment to protect against work place exposures.
- Universal precautions are required at all times.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of basic word processing and
spreadsheet computer programs and be able to input data for
statistics and weekly reports.
- Must be able and willing to comply with all HIPAA
- Must perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Able to pass a background check (criminal, credit, MVR, etc.)We
offer a competitive hourly wage.Please apply online to be
considered with salary history.ID: 2019-18700 External Company URL:
www.usph.com Company Name (Integration): Momentum Physical Therapy
Street: 8627 Cinnamon Creek
Keywords: U.S. Physical Therapy and OPR Management Services,, El Paso , Central Scheduling Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!