Financial Analyst Lead
Company: United Services Automobile Association
Location: El Paso
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Purpose of JobProven ability to lead cross functional teams and
influence outcomes. Teaches and mentors others about complex
financial processes. Leads all CoSA financial process and expense
categories to solve complex business problems while performing
forecasting, planning, and financial modeling related to income,
profitability, liquidity, capital, leverage, asset and liability
management or operating expense. Drives and motivates team members
to provide advanced analytics and insights around key business
drivers. Assists management in assigning team tasks and managing
- Drives and motivates the team to provide better analytics and
insights around key business drivers.
- Anticipates opportunities to tackle the most complex and / or
unique business problems, providing proactive financial solutions
with holistic and forward looking perspectives to enable better
decision making by senior management.
- Consistently interacts with senior management becoming their
trusted advisor on all financial issues.Make recommendations to
solve day today, as well as strategic financial business
- Teaches and mentors others about complex financial processes,
business drivers and systems ensuring information sharing and
- Reviews analysts work and assists management in assigning tasks
and managing workflow.
- Leads initiatives to develop an integrated enterprise planning
process from multiple companies and/or staff agency processes and
- Directs analyses and guides the development, enhancement, and
implementation of critical processes, programs, and
- Anticipates opportunities and potential solutions, leads
cross-functional teams through the problem resolution process, and
advises senior management on issues.
- Acquires and applies expert knowledge of the business, its
products and processes.
- Performs complex and often unique work assignments and problem
resolution across multiple systems, functions, or processes.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics,
or a related field required; 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
- If Bachelor's, 8 or more years of related experience and
accountability for complex tasks and/or projects required OR If
Master s, 6 years of financial / accounting analysis or related
work experience OR If 1 year of progress towards an advanced
financial degree or completion of 2 exams towards the CFA
designation, 6 years of financial / accounting analysis or related
- Subject-matter-expert knowledge of data analysis and relevant
technical accounting/finance acumen required.
- Subject-matter-expert level of business acumen in the areas of
the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends
required.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your
- FP&A; experience at USAA
- Experience enhancing capabilities of budgeting and forecasting
processesRelocation assistance is not available for this
Keywords: United Services Automobile Association, El Paso , Financial Analyst Lead, Accounting, Auditing , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!