Senior Tax Associate
Company: Hunt Companies, Inc
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Position SummaryThe Senior Tax Associate is the team member who
is responsible for the preparation and review of stand-alone
business tax returns, financial statement related tax returns,
individual tax returns, tax research, and other related tax
projects. In this role, the Senior Tax Associate will be charged
with utilizing basic research skills and working with tax software
applications to complete various tax returns for review.
EducationBachelor's degree in Tax, Finance or Accounting required.
Master's degree preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of two years of tax preparation experience
- Specific work experience in a complex, high volume environment
- Experience with tax research databases.
- Strong computer skills including, proficient in use of Excel
and MS Office.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Successful problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to perform in highly interruptive conditions
- Ability to identify problems, collect and analyze data and draw
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and detail-oriented with strong organizational
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in all tax compliance process software or comparable
programs and standard tax Workpapers.
- Experience with JD Edwards-Enterprise One System or other large
ERP system preferred but not required.
Other SkillsRequires an organized, independent thinker who has
ability to be a part of a team and demonstrates strong attention to
detail, and demonstrate knowledge of tax return practices and
procedures. Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal
communication skills and interpersonal skills, particularly the
ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
EEO/ADAHunt provides equal employment opportunity to all
individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time position.
Days and hours of work are standard business hours. Occasional
evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Keywords: Hunt Companies, Inc, El Paso , Senior Tax Associate, Accounting, Auditing , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!