IT Auditor I
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 16, 2020
IT Auditor I (203021)
- Performs IT and operational audits and risk assessments.
Prepares test plans, interacts with business owners to coordinate
audit procedures, communicate findings, and develop
Leverages critical thinking to understand of the business process
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for
performing audit testing based on risk assessment and process
- Prepares findings for inclusion in formal written reports to
communicate audit recommendations to Management, Audit Committee,
and regulatory compliance agencies, if applicable. May facilitate
work of external auditors during on-site visits. Requires audit
knowledge, critical thinking, excellent communication ability, and
skills related to SOX/internal controls testing, and information
- Ability to complete audit procedures in system security,
- information security environment, specifically with knowledge
in one or more of the following information
- security domains: Security Architecture and Strategy
(Integrated Risk Management), Identity & Access
- Management, Data Leakage Prevention, Focus on Data Flow,
Encryption, Large Complex Program
- Execution/Implementation, Security Function Design and
Governance, Incident Management, and Security
- Infrastructure. General knowledge of audit testing,
documentation techniques, and business processes.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint).
Excellent communication (oral and written),
- time management, and organizational skills. Ability to
successfully work and promote inclusion in small groups. Ability to
analyze large data sets. Ability to adapt, learn, and apply
- Works on problems of moderate scope, where analysis of
situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques
for performing audit testing based on risk assessment and process
- Ability to carry out assignments effectively and efficiently in
sensitive, confidential circumstances. Exercises professional
judgment within audit procedures and practices to determine
- Keeps current on audit standards and technology advances.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Information
- related technology field required. 0-3 years related IT or
- Demonstrated ability to provide FANATICAL support.
General office environment. May require long periods sitting and
computer monitor. Stress may occur when developing improvements to
processes and controls.
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital
transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple
clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud,
innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments.
We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as
one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the
world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We
are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being
a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring
mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring
their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique
perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our
customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply
today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal
employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability,
gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic
information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or
maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic
or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation,
or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability
or special need that requires accommodation, please let us
Keywords: Rackspace, El Paso , IT Auditor I, Accounting, Auditing , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!