International Senior Tax Accountant
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 16, 2020
We are seeking a Senior Tax Accountant responsible for assigned
International income tax compliance, tax provision preparation, tax
account reconciliations, transfer pricing calculations, tax
research to ensure accurate and timely filing of returns. We will
also rely on this person to assist with international expansion and
local tax audits as needed.
- Prepares quarterly US GAAP and Local Statutory Tax Provisions
for international subsidiaries.
- Prepares quarterly Transfer Pricing calculations and assists
with the preparation of annual Transfer Pricing reports.
- Coordination with international accounting departments in the
company with preparation of local statutory financials.
- Coordination and supervision of local country advisors.
- Assist with local country income tax return preparation by
- Assist with VAT and GST returns as needed.
- Prepare annual US Tax Compliance related to international
entities such as Forms 5471, 8858, 1042, 1042-S and W-8.
- Assist with income tax or indirect tax audits as needed.
- Perform tax research and analysis and prepare written
documentation to support tax positions taken.
- Calculate monthly and/or quarterly journal entry postings and
upload into Oracle.
- Prepare quarterly account reconciliations.
- Assist with expansion into new international locations as
- Develop knowledge of applicable tax laws and regulations
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITY:
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of accounting and
- General knowledge of finance, financial planning, accounting,
and tax areas of a business.
- General knowledge of GAAP, SEC and IRS reporting
- Detailed knowledge of the proper method for documenting tax and
accounting calculations and preparing supporting workpapers.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook) and
- Strong ability to communicate financial information and ideas
both verbally and written so others can comprehend.
- Ability to successfully work with other departments in the
company and with teams outside the US.
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
- Ability to adapt, learn, and apply professional concepts.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change in order to
- Demonstrated ability to provide FANATICAL
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Master's degree in Tax or Accounting preferred.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience in professional
accounting firm or large corporate tax department.
- Tax provision experience preferred.
- International tax experience preferred.
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital
transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple
clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud,
innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments.
We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as
one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the
world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We
are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being
a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring
mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring
their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique
perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our
customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply
today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal
employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability,
gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic
information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or
maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic
or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation,
or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability
or special need that requires accommodation, please let us
Keywords: Rackspace, El Paso , International Senior Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!