Staff Auditor - CFO
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Staff Auditor CFO for our
San Antonio, TX facility.Purpose of the JobPerforms basic to
moderately complex audit assignments. Identifies problems for
resolution in support of risk-based assurance and advisory
engagements across the organization. Performs risk and control
identification and evaluation, increasingly complex audit
techniques, research and analysis, and conducts client meetings and
interviews. Continued deepening of risk and compliance acumen.
Adheres to the Institute of Internal Auditors' International
Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
(Standards) and Code of Ethics. Maintains knowledge of financial
services regulations and effectively responds and interacts with
regulators.Job RequirementsPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes audit program assignments and continuous monitoring
in an objective, timely and professional manner in support of the
annual audit plan and audit priorities.
- May assist in development of testing programs.
- Accountable for quality work paper documentation including
understanding key risk and controls aligning to audit test
objectives and conclusions.
- Ensures compliance with corporate and industry audit
- Tests business, application, and/or IT general controls (ITGC)
in an objective and professional manner and provides suggested
updates to engagement risk assessment, audit documentation.
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets data collected from multiple
sources to ensure valid conclusions are drawn.
- Utilizes business systems, applications, and audit tools and
may create basic queries and ad hoc reports.
- May assist with continuous monitoring and advisory activities,
special reviews and investigations.
- Communicates effectively with audit leaders and
clients/business leaders regarding issues and control weaknesses,
offering guidance on severity and business action plans.
- Identifies and supports drafting of issues and audit reports
for issuance to respective client leadership.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant field or four
additional years of related experience beyond minimum required may
be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2 or more years of audit, financial, insurance, banking,
information technology or related business experience OR relevant
Master's Degree with up to 2 years of relevant experiencePREFERRED
- 2 or more years of accounting and/or reporting experience or
experience auditing accounting and reporting
- 2 or more years of bank industry experience or experience
auditing the banking industry
- 2 or more years of experience in the money movement sector of a
company or experience auditing the money movement
areaQualifications may warrant placement in a different job
levelWhen you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
responses.For Internal Candidates: Must complete 12 months in
current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must
have managers approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 12/19/19 by 11:59 pm CST
timeFind your purpose. Join our mission.USAA has grown to serve
almost 12 million members. USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the
financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S.
military and their families worldwide by providing a full range of
financial services and products. USAA attributes its long-standing
success to its most valuable resource, our 32,000 employees. They
are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.Everything
that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty,
Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do
business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.USAA
is an EEO/AA Employer - applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status
or other status protected by law.
Keywords: USAA, El Paso , Staff Auditor - CFO, Accounting, Auditing , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!